I turned 2 awhile ago but now I'm getting the swing of this stage. If I don't get what I want, I cry; If I don't like what mom and dad are telling me, I ignore them; I know what 'sharing' means, but I don't like to do it. Mom and Dad are trying to figure out how to manage this. Usually though I just enjoy playing and am in a good mood. The best is making people laugh - I like to that all the time!
Mom was a bit camera happy this weekend, so now I have something to share with everyone (the fun moments of course).
I see Anya doesn't like noisy neighborhood dogs either! How can a person concentrate with all that barking?
ReplyDeleteIt's not enough to show up your uncle by reading the New York Times at age 2? Do you really have to read it upside down? I'm still struggling through Golf Digest.
ReplyDelete